We do not collect personal information unless you choose to give it to us. If you provide personal information through your use of the Services, it will be held by us.
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and store the following information –
Registration and Account Information
When you create an account, sign up for access to or otherwise use the Services, we may require you to provide us with certain information that can be used to identify and contact you such as your username, password, name, email address, date of birth, gender, address, postal code, and country, as well as various transaction related information such as billing address, credit card numbers, security codes and/or other payment information. Your account will be protected by a password, selected by you. Your email address and password will be used together to enable secure access and maintenance of your account by you.
You warrant that the information provided by you is true, accurate and complete, and you agree, at all times, to keep it that way. You shall be liable for ensuring the security of your information and we shall have no liability to you arising from the misuse of your personal information or as a result of your failure to keep such information safe and confidential.
Usage, log data & Cookies
We keep track of your interaction with the Services. Our software automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you access the Services. The information recorded includes your Internet Protocol address (IP address), your cookie ID, your browser type and version, which aspects of the Services you use and when and how long you use them for. These are the types of cookies we may use to or provide the Services:
- Strictly Necessary Cookies – these cookies are essential to making sure the Application works correctly, and record information that allows you to move around the Application and navigate its features;
- Performance Cookies – these cookies collect information about how you use the Application, such as how often you access the Application and if you encounter any errors;
- Functionality Cookies – these cookies allow our Application to remember the choices you make to provide a more personalised experience;
- Targeting and Advertising Cookies – these cookies deliver targeted advertising based on your interests and your use of the Application; and
- Third-Party Cookies – we use a number of partners who pay to deliver cookies via our Application.
Cookies can stay on your device temporarily (Session Cookies) or until you manually delete them (Persistent Cookies).
Data collected by cookies does not identify you, but it does identify your device. Where such data can be cumulatively used to personally identify you, we will seek your consent to collect and process such information.
Depending on your device, you may be able to change your settings to notify you when a cookie is issued, or reject cookies, however if you choose to reject cookies we cannot guarantee the functionality of the Services.
Your credit card information (such as card type and expiration date) and other financial data that we need to process any payment due by you may be collected and stored by us and/or the payment processors with which we work. We may also collect some limited information, such as your postal code, mobile number, and details of your transaction history, all of which are necessary to provide you with access to the Services. In addition, the payment processors generally provide us with some limited information related to you, such as a unique token that enables you to make additional purchases using the information they have stored, and your card’s type, expiration date, and certain digits of your card number.
Where we Collect Your Information
There are places on our Website where you can choose to give us personal information, such as:
- When you are creating an account;
- Subscribing to receive emails from us or other electronic direct marketing;
- If you lodge a complaint, make a comment, or give feedback to us, we collect your email address and sometimes other contact details. We may use your email address to respond to you.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
The information collected by us helps us process your user registration and to provide, enhance, personalize and improve your experience with the Services. We also use the information automatically collected by our servers to monitor and analyse how users use the Services and to maintain and improve our delivery of the Services.
We additionally use the information collected by us to:
1. ensure technical functioning of the Services, develop new products and services, and analyse your use of the Services including your interaction with applications, advertising, products, and services that are made available, linked to, or offered through the Website;
3. communicate with you regarding your account and any customer service matters which may arise;
4. communicate with you for promotional purposes via emails, notifications, or other messages, consistent with any permissions you may have communicated to us;
5. enable and promote the Services and other services or products;
6. respond to or confirm any requests submitted by you to our customer service department;
7. notify you and warn you of any inappropriate conduct, and if necessary, to inform you of the suspension or termination of your account;
9. provide you with features, information, advertising, or other content which is influenced by your location and your location in relation to other users; and
In some contexts, we will share certain information. For example, if you sign up for the Services through a third party application, we may share some information with them and they may share some information with us in order to enable your account. We additionally may share de-identified information with our partners.
Managing your Subscriptions and Notifications
You will be asked to opt-in to receive any emails, mailings or other announcements from us.
You confirm that certain non-marketing related correspondence from us, including messages relating to your account, and payment related matters (Account Correspondence), will be automatically received by you by virtue of your use of the Services and you will not have the option to opt-in in order to receive Account Correspondence.
If you choose to opt-in to receive communications from us, you may, at any point you are no longer interested in receiving any emails, mailings or other announcements from us, unsubscribe from the receipt of such communications by clicking on the specified link in any given email communication or by amending the notification settings in your account. Please note that you may not be able to unsubscribe from certain non-marketing related correspondence from us, including Account Correspondence.
Controlling your Information
You have the right to access, update and correct any inaccuracies in your personal information through your account settings. You may also request, access, update, and correct any inaccuracies in other personal information we control by contacting us directly.
In order to protect your privacy and security, we take all reasonable steps (such as the request of a password or confirmation of certain information) to verify your identity before granting you access or allowing you to make any updates or corrections to your account. You remain solely responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your password and account information at all times. We shall have no liability to you arising from the misuse of your personal information or as a result of your failure to keep such information safe and confidential.
What are your rights to your Personal Information
In accordance with the GDPR, we acknowledge the right of EU citizens to:
- have their data erased that is no longer being used for a legitimate purpose;
- request a copy of all Personal Data held about you by WEYO in a readable format; and
- request restricted processing of your Personal Data whilst any complaints or concerns are being resolved.
To erase, request or restrict processing of your Personal Data, please email email@example.com
Third Party Affiliates
We may, from time to time, share statistical and demographical information about our users and their use of the Services with advertisement suppliers and potential affiliate partners. We may also disclose and otherwise use non-personally identifiable information about users. None of the above would include anything that could be used to personally identify you or to discover individual information about you.
We may, under certain circumstances, also share your personal information if:
- Such information is reasonably necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process, court order or otherwise as requested or required by law enforcement or government authorities;
- Such action is appropriate to enforce the Terms and Condition, including any investigation of potential violations thereof;
- Such action is necessary to detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues associated with the Services;
- Such action is appropriate to protect the rights, property or safety of our business, its employees, users of the Services;
- We wish to inform business partners about use of the Services and products and items made available through the Website, in the form of aggregated statistics or otherwise in a format which does not identify your identity; or
- We are in the course of negotiating or conducting a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets.
You hereby grant us and our representatives the right to access your account and records as may be necessary to investigate any use of the Services including, but not limited to, alleged violations of applicable laws and regulations, abuse and/or harassment.
Third Party Privacy Policies
We may display advertisements from third parties and other content that links to third party websites and Third Party Applications. We cannot control or be held responsible for third parties’ privacy practices and content. Please read their privacy policies to find out how they collect and process your personal information.
Any billing information which is supplied and transmitted through the Website using Paypal Recurring Subscription Payment shall be made in accordance with our Payment Terms and the Paypal Payment Terms. We take measures to secure your billing information, however no security measures are 100% secure, so we cannot guarantee the security of user information at any time. We accept no liability for any breach of security, or direct hacking of our security measures, or any unintentional disclosure, loss or misuse of any information or data or for the actions of any third parties that may obtain any information or data.
You acknowledge and agree that you provide your personal information at your own risk. If you have any concerns regarding the disclosure of your personal information, please do not use the Services.
If you have any concerns, questions or comments, please contact our Operations Manager Greg Haver at firstname.lastname@example.org